The complete MATAGEAR Size Guide is available on this link: http://matagearsport.com/size-guide/
For your convenience, it is also explained in the size guide that follows.
Some helpful Tips:
- Always use a helping hand when taking measurements. Ask a friend to assist you. The whole sizing can be taken with a measuring tape and takes just a few minutes.
- If you wear a armor underneath the suit, always put it on and then take measurements.
- Never fold the measuring tape and allow it to come flat across your body parts for most accurate measurements.
- Always add 4 inches to your chest measurement when comparing it with MATAGEAR standard size guide. So for an example if your chest measures 46, you would add 4 inches to your chest measurement. This will give a total of 50 inches of the chest which falls in the size XL.
- If you use a numerical size when ordering like US42 or EU52, always compare its particulars to the MATAGEAR size guide to identify your size. Based on average sizing vote and chart comparison, a US 36 would be MATAGEAR size Small, a US 38 would be MATAGEAR size Medium and vice versa.
- Finally never hesitate to hit our helpline if you have any confusions or questions related to sizing. Our experts love to talk about gear and sizing so chat with us today.
SUIT SIZE GUIDE
All measurements are given in inches.
Please add 4 inches to your chest measurement when finding your size from the size guide below.
If you are unsure about your size, start a live chat with us and our size experts will help you find the best size for you.